Monday, January 1, 2024

New Years 2024

This new years eve was low key.  We hung out at home and the kids played with all their gifts and then we went over to a friends house.  We tried to ring in the new year but I got so tired I wanted to leave before 11pm as the ball drops in NY at 12am time.  So we ended up hearing the ball drop in the car on the way home.  The kids were disappointed, but we all came right in and went straight to bed.  I do not sleep good when I am in Ohio and I think that is why I was so tired.  I needed to catch up on sleep. 

The night was so low key I don't even have any pics or videos. But I do have Ella with her fake nails she got.  They were so long and eventually she got frustrated and wanted to cry and take them off.  I suggested we try to trim them and it worked.  She was much happier with the shorter nails.  She has been enjoying herself with them.  Lol!  She's so cute!


I hope the New Year is a good one for all and a happy and healthy one.  
I have a few resolutions but I won't say just in case...  ;)

But with the beginning of this new year comes the end to this blog.  The end of an era.  It has become so hard to keep up with and it just feels like work.  So with that, FAREWELL and if you are still reading from the beginning, thanks for sticking around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment